Bundle : 120 capsules of Cystopro Urinary Supplement (Protexin)
SingVet CareClub Price : $139.20
Save $34.80 (20% off)
Please note that this product is only for clients who signed up for CareClub.
Supporting Canine and Feline Urinary Health
CystoPro contains an active ingredient derived from cranberries. This active ingredient is a class of antioxidants called Proanthocyanidins (PACs). CystoPro also contains probiotics, prebiotics and N-acetyl D-glucosamine.
- Proanthocyanidins (Type A PACs)
- Proanthocyanidins are naturally occurring powerful antioxidants extracted from the North American cranberry. Type A PACs have an anti-adhesion affect, this means they help to reduce the ability of certain bacteria to attach to the bladder lining.
- The EU-registered strain Enterococcus faecium (DSM 10663/ NCIMB 10415) 4b1707 acts to reduce pathogenic bacteria within the gastrointestinal tract and the faeces thereby limiting bacterial colonisation of the perineum.
- Created from purified yeast cell walls, Mannan-oligosaccharide (MOS), binds to receptors on bacterial fimbriae which prevents attachment to epithelial cells. MOS is commonly used as a prebiotic to support intestinal microflora.
- N-acetyl D-glucosamine
- N-acetyl D-glucosamine is a precursor to Chondroitin sulphate and Keratin sulphate which make up the Glycosaminoglycan (GAG) layer that lines and protects the sensitive bladder urothelium. A strong, resilient GAG layer prevents bacteria from adhering to the urothelial cells.
- Artificial Chicken Flavour
To improve palatability and compliance.
Directions: The capsules can be given whole or opened, and the palatable contents sprinkled onto food. Give for as long as considered necessary or as advised by your veterinary surgeon.
Cat <5Kg body weight = 1 capsule daily
Dog <20kg body weight = 1 capsule daily
20-40kg body weight = 2 capsules daily
40-60kg body weight = 3 capsules daily