We are constantly on the lookout for potential future team members. Please send us your resume if you are interested in working with us.
- Only Singaporean, permanent residents and Malaysians need to apply.
- Relevant experience or diploma preferred but not necessary.
- On the job training will be provided for staff with limited experience.
- Continued education and advanced training will be expected for staff with prior experience.
- Commitment to providing excellent client service and communication is essential.
- Job scope of technical duties includes but is not limited to venipuncture, anesthetic monitoring, taking radiographs, administration of medications and treatments.
- Strong team player.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Able to work on weekends.
Full-time, part-time and locum veterinarians will be considered. We are looking for someone who is a team player that is dedicated to providing a high level of patient care. Excellent communication skills are expected. Continued learning and pursuing of specific areas of interest will be encouraged. In particular ultrasound skills will be valued. Support will be provided by our senior veterinarians.