Bundle : Shampoo & Conditioner 2
SingVet CareClub Price : $81.41
Save $7.08 (8% off)
Please note that this product is only for clients who signed up for CareClub.
This bundle includes:
Dermcare Malaseb Medicated Shampoo is registered to treat Seborrhoeic Dermatitis (a skin infection involving bacteria and yeast) and is an aid in the treatment of Dermatophytosis (commonly known as "ringworm").
Malaseb helps :
- Kill the micro-organisms on the skin, helping to keep the numbers of bacteria and yeast at manageable levels.
- Remove excess scales and oils.
- Remove allergens such as pollen that are on the coat or skin.
- Kill infective dermatophytosis spores on the coat which helps to prevent the spread of disease and reduce environmental contamination.
- Seborrhoeic Dermatitis
- Dermatophytosis or “Ringworm”
Usage Guidelines : Use Malaseb twice weekly in conjunction with systemic treatment. Therapy is typically needed for 8 to 12 weeks.
Directions for use : As labelled on the bottle or as directed by your Veterinarian.
Aloveen Oatmeal Intensive Conditioner are formulated with extracts of oatmeal in an aloe vera gel base. Aloveen’s emollient action helps restore coat lustre, with a soothing action of oatmeal.
Indications for use :
Aloveen’s soothing properties are derived from the anti-itch effects of oatmeal. It is suitable for use in dogs and cats:
- Dry, itchy skin that is free from infection
- Mildly inflamed skin
- Sensitive skin
- Atopic dermatitis
- Contact dermatitis
Directions for using Aloveen Oatmeal Conditioner :
- Apply after bath
- Apply Aloveen Oatmeal Intensive Conditioner lightly to the coat at several points
- Massage into coat gently
- Can be rinsed lightly or used as a leave on conditioner
- Gently dry and brush the coat as normal.