Hill's Cat & Dog A/D 5.5oz
Hill's® Prescription Diet® a/d® Canine/Feline
For the nutritional support of pets recovering from surgery, illness or injury
Cats and dogs can undergo significant metabolic changes when recovering from surgery, illness or injury.
While under these stressful conditions, your pet is challenged to maintain their strong natural defenses which make it even more important to feed the right food to help your pet bounce back from these tough situations.
Hill’s nutritionists and veterinarians developed Prescription Diet® a/d®, clinically tested nutrition specially formulated for dogs and cats recovering from a debilitative state.
Prescription Diet® a/d® is formulated with the following benefits:
• High levels of high quality and highly digestible protein and fat to meet increased energy needs
• High levels of clinically proven antioxidants to support immune system and offset oxidative stress
• Increased levels of B vitamins and zinc to support convalescence, skin recovery and natural body defenses
• Increased potassium to combat depletion
• Exceptional palatability to stimulate appetite in sick inappetent pets and encourage early feeding
• Smooth, soft, moist and thixotropic consistency (stirring makes it more liquid) for maximum flexibility in feeding - by hand, bowl, spoon, syringe or tube
Water, Turkey Liver, Pork Liver, Chicken, Turkey Heart, Corn Flour, Pork Protein Isolate, Fish Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Chicken Liver Flavor, Egg Flavor, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Potassium Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, Guar Gum, Taurine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Potassium Citrate, Choline Chloride, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), Magnesium Oxide, Beta-Carotene.
This product requires a Veterinary prescription.
If your pet has been seen at SingVet, a staff will go through your account to see if the requested item has been approved for sale. If your pet has not been seen at SingVet, an original copy of the prescription is required. This has to be presented before the order can be confirmed. Alternatively, you can contact your Veterinarian to email a prescription to SVEdispensary@gmail.com. Most clinics are able to send a prescription over to SingVet.
Please visit our FAQ.