Hill's Dog C/D 1.5kg
How it works:
• Controlled levels of magnesium, phosphorus and calcium
• Enriched with antioxidants, potassium citrate & Omega-3 fatty acids
• Controlled fat levels
• Low sodium
How it helps:
• Helps dissolve struvite stones
• S+OXSHIELDTM: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
• Recommended for lifelong feeding of adult pets
Whole Grain Corn, Chicken Meal, Pork Fat, Corn Gluten Meal, Soybean Mill Run, Egg Product, Soybean Meal, Chicken Liver Flavor, Wheat Gluten, Soybean Oil, Lactic Acid, Flaxseed, Pork Liver Flavor, L-Lysine, Calcium Sulfate, Fish Oil, Potassium Chloride, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, Potassium Citrate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene
This product requires a Veterinary prescription.
If your pet has been seen at SingVet, a staff will go through your account to see if the requested item has been approved for sale. If your pet has not been seen at SingVet, an original copy of the prescription is required. This has to be presented before the order can be confirmed. Alternatively, you can contact your Veterinarian to email a prescription to SVEdispensary@gmail.com. Most clinics are able to send a prescription over to SingVet.
Please visit our FAQ.