Malaseb Medicated Shampoo (500ml)
SingVet CareClub Price : $47.20
Save $2.48 (5% off)
Dermcare Malaseb Medicated Shampoo is registered to treat Seborrhoeic Dermatitis (a skin infection involving bacteria and yeast) and is an aid in the treatment of Dermatophytosis (commonly known as "ringworm").
- Kill the micro-organisms on the skin, helping to keep the numbers of bacteria and yeast at manageable levels.
- Remove excess scales and oils.
- Remove allergens such as pollen that are on the coat or skin.
- Kill infective dermatophytosis spores on the coat which helps to prevent the spread of disease and reduce environmental contamination.
- Seborrhoeic Dermatitis
- Dermatophytosis or “Ringworm”
Usage Guidelines: Use Malaseb twice weekly in conjunction with systemic treatment. Therapy is typically needed for 8 to 12 weeks.
Directions for use: As labelled on the bottle or as directed by your Veterinarian.