Malaseb Shampoo 500ml
Dermcare Malaseb Medicated Shampoo is registered to treat Seborrhoeic Dermatitis (a skin infection involving bacteria and yeast) and is an aid in the treatment of Dermatophytosis (commonly known as "ringworm").
• Kill the micro-organisms on the skin, helping to keep the numbers of bacteria and yeast at manageable levels.
• Remove excess scales and oils.
• Remove allergens such as pollen that are on the coat or skin.
• Kill infective dermatophytosis spores on the coat which helps to prevent the spread of disease and reduce environmental contamination.
• Seborrhoeic Dermatitis
Use Malaseb twice weekly when the infection is active. Once the infection has resolved, it can be used weekly as a maintenance shampoo and preventative.
• Dermatophytosis or “Ringworm”
Use Malaseb twice weekly in conjunction with systemic treatment. Therapy is typically needed for 8 to 12 weeks.
Directions for use: As labelled on the bottle or as directed by your Veterinarian.